Charter Bus Travel Is Affordable, Comfortable, and Efficient
The schedule for the high school show choir has been announced, and your daughter will be competing in five out of town contests. Although it will involve quite a bit of fundraising, you are more than thankful that these out of town competitions will involve charter buses for the travel plans. The charter buses are more affordable, comfortable, and efficient than many other ways of traveling.
Motor coach companies across the country offer affordable transportation to school and church groups, retirement travel clubs, and college athletic teams. The fact that these charter buses have more storage room means that instead of hiring twice as many school buses and drivers because half of the bus is filled with luggage and equipment.
Both large and small charter buses also offer comfortable seating with plenty of leg room. The overhead and under the seat storage space means that no one has to cram their seat full of uncomfortable luggage. With the option of having WiFi on a bus, travelers can hit the road without having to give up a creature comfort of home that many of us have come to depend on.
In addition to being both affordable and comfortable, charter bus travel is also efficient. By keeping the hundreds of cars off the road, charter buses keep the roads safer for travel and limit the amount of fuel that is needed when large groups travel to out of town competitions and contests.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the charter bus industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy and the environment’s future:
- One of the reasons that motorcoach travel is so advantageous is that there are more terminals. In fact, there are five times as many motorcoach terminals across the nation as there are airports, and six times as many bus terminals as there are intercity rail terminals.
- Nothing is more uncomfortable than being crowded into a small seat for a long trip. A charter bus, however, offers more space than far more expensive airline seats.
- The total industry fleet of vehicles that provide charter, tour, sightseeing, airport shuttle, commuter, and scheduled services have reached 33,400.
- Having a professional driver for all of the trips that you take allows you to enjoy the
- Estimates indicate that every full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 autos from the highway, reducing congestion and emission, as well as cutting energy use.
- Research indicates that motorcoach traveler and tourist demand generates as much as $55 billion a year in economic transactions.
- On many vacations travelers struggle to get the reservations that they need and find the attractions that they want to visit. By traveling with a charter tour, though, you can enjoy the sites while you let someone else take care of the details.
- As you get ready to make the travel plans for your group, it is important to make sure that you consider charter bus travel as one of your options.
- Destinations reap huge benefits when charter buses stop. For instance, one motorcoach spending just one night at a destination can generate nearly $11,660 for that local economy in lodging, meals, and other spending.
- Adults and young adults accounted for nearly 50% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- Getting the right travel arrangements in place is often the first step for any kind of group travel experience, whether that trip is across the city, across the state, or across the country.
- As an environmental advantage, motorcoaches emit the least carbon dioxide for every passenger mile when compared to other forms of transportation.
- In a world when our lives can seem very complicated, it is important to make sure that you are
- Needing reliable transportation is a part of every trip, especially those that include large groups of high school students or retired travelers.
When your group finds yourself ON THE ROAD AGAIN make sure that you plan the most affordable, comfortable, and efficient transportation option. Whether you are getting ready to take an out of state show choir trip or you are planning a trip for your church youth group, it is important to make sure that you consider the advantages of traveling by charter bus.